A divorce touches almost every aspect of your life, from your property and finances to how much time you will spend with your children. Your choice of an attorney to represent you during this crucial time is one of the most important decisions you will make.
Randy Young, Attorney at Law, has been dedicating his practice to helping his clients navigate all the issues they encounter in divorce. Randy Young does more than advise you about your options. He negotiates effectively and litigate aggressively to help you reach your goals.
Randy Young often represent people who have significant assets they need to protect, such as business owners, celebrities and professional athletes. He also handle high-conflict divorces cases, including those involving domestic violence and contested child custody. When you come to Randy Young, you can count on his knowledge, zealous advocacy, and personal attention.
The following pages provide more information about issues in divorce:
- Divorce for women: Women often have different goals in divorce than men. Many of the women Randy Young represent are concerned about protecting their future security and the security of their family.
- Filing for divorce as a plaintiff: In Indiana, the person seeking a divorce files a complaint with the court. A copy of this complaint will be served on the other spouse.
- Responding to divorce as a defendant: If your spouse served you with a divorce complaint in Indiana, you should contact a lawyer as soon as possible to file an answer.
- Divorce for men: Many men who have gone through divorce feel that they are at a disadvantage or will somehow be prejudiced by the court because of their gender. Randy Young has the experience required to stand up for your rights.
- High-asset divorce: If you have significant assets you wish to protect, it’s important to discuss your case with a financially savvy lawyer as soon as possible.
- Standing orders in divorce: When you file for divorce in Indiana, the court will issue automatic domestic standing orders that will apply to you and your spouse for as long as your case is pending.
- Things to consider when getting a divorce: Even if you believe your case will quickly settle or there is no way you would ever need an attorney — think again.
- Uncontested divorce: The value of having an experienced divorce attorney represent you in an uncontested divorce comes from in-depth understanding of the challenges that might come up in the future.
Whether you are considering divorce, are ready to act or have been compelled to respond, Randy Young has the knowledge and resources to help.
See More About our Child Custody Expertise