In the area of Indiana probate law, Randy Young provides knowledgeable legal assistance to family and fiduciary clients throughout Indiana and across the country who need assistance probating an Indiana estate.
Knowledge and Experience
Randy Young provides caring and professional legal counsel to help executors and grieving families through the Indiana probate process efficiently and responsibly. With 40 years of legal experience, Randy Young’s technical abilities are substantive and wide-ranging.
To schedule a free phone consultation, contact the firm through this Web site or
Indiana Probate Services
Randy Young is involved with every aspect of probate, providing sound legal guidance to help even inexperienced executors and personal representatives accomplish the goals of probate efficiently and cost-effectively while complying with Indiana’s probate law. The process of probate may include some or all of the following:
- Probating a will with the court
- Identifying heirs and beneficiaries
- Obtaining an inventory and appraisal of the assets of an estate
- Paying outstanding debts owed by the deceased person
- Collecting money owed to the estate
- Distributing property as directed by the will
- Paying state, federal, and estate taxes as necessary
By working with an experienced probate lawyer, you can minimize the potential for personal liability should an error be made in the process of probate. Randy Young will also be able to assist you should a problem arise with the estate.
See More About Our Estate Planning Expertise